WELL, THIS JUST HAPPENED…

COMMENTS

18 Responses to Well, this just happened…

• Jessie Hay wrote on May 7, 2014 at 2:42 // Reply

Wow congratulations!! When is your little one due?

• 40YrOldDad wrote on May 7, 2014 at 2:49 // Reply

Due November 16, Jessie and I’m terrified thrilled 😉

• Toni @ Finding Myself Young wrote on May 7, 2014 at 2:46 // Reply

Awesome!!

• 40YrOldDad wrote on May 7, 2014 at 2:54 // Reply

A truly amazing surprise, Toni. Wow…just…wow.

• Rory wrote on May 7, 2014 at 2:52 // Reply

OMG – Great news mate – fantastic – this should make for some awesome posts!

• 40YrOldDad wrote on May 7, 2014 at 2:56 // Reply

Cheers, Rory. Believe me, there’s a flood of worries, concerns, emotional highs, elation all running through my mind at the moment.

• Vicki @ Knocked Up & Abroad wrote on May 7, 2014 at 3:02 // Reply

WOW!!!! YESSSS!!! Congratulations xoxox

• 40YrOldDad wrote on May 7, 2014 at 3:12 // Reply

Thanks, Vicki. It’s still early days yet and with our previous track record and current age being a factor, we’re realistic that it may not go to plan, but we’re hoping for the best.

• Ashlee Czerkesow wrote on May 7, 2014 at 4:10 // Reply

My dad was 40 and 41 when he had my two youngest brothers and sisters. I was 16 and 17 when they were born.

If you are young at heart you will be fine!

• 40YrOldDad wrote on May 7, 2014 at 4:27 // Reply

Our hearts are fully in it, it’s more our genes we’re concerned about. And we’ve been wearing ours since 1971/72. 😉

• Simone wrote on May 7, 2014 at 6:19 // Reply

Or apparently not wearing them I would say by this outcome haha! Congrats, it’s sure to be a very exciting time 🙂

• 40YrOldDad wrote on May 7, 2014 at 6:22 // Reply

It was definitely a good night. I DO remember that 😉

• Mum of five girls wrote on May 7, 2014 at 4:16 // Reply

Eek i love baby news (well other peoples now!!). Congrats!

• 40YrOldDad wrote on May 7, 2014 at 4:31 // Reply

My wife is also one of five girls and boy, I’ve heard some stories. A respectable hat tip to you, Mum of five girls and thanks for the encouragement.

• Chantelle wrote on May 7, 2014 at 5:11 // Reply

Wow congratulations xx

• 40YrOldDad wrote on May 7, 2014 at 5:37 // Reply

Thanks, Chantelle. Still a lot of things that could go wrong yet, but we’re hopefully optimistic.

• tegemma@bigpond.com wrote on May 7, 2014 at 10:12 // Reply

My dad was 44 when I was born he’s 90 this year and still cheeky as ever just enjoy your little one 🙂

• 40YrOldDad wrote on May 7, 2014 at 10:21 // Reply

That’s incredible. I hope I’m just as cheeky well into my 90’s and beyond. Appreciate the support 😉

Don't leave me hangin'. What's your thoughts?

Read more:
Kidspot Voices of 2014 Top 30 Personal and Parenting Blogger
Voices 2014 Top 30 Finalist

Kidspot.com.au are running their annual Voices blogging program, searching for the bestest and most awesomest voices out there in the blog-o-sphere. From over 1000 nominations this...